Where did the snow go? The answer...North and east
There may be some snow here and there as you start your Tuesday, but it looks as though what was to be the first major snowfall of the year in Delaware, petered out.
VIDEO: Markell backs more access to addiction treatment services in Delaware
Governor Jack Markell on Monday elaborated on plans first mentioned during his State of the State address last week to expand and improve the range of detox and addiction treatment services in Delaware.
VIDEO: 'Operation Disrupt' adding officers to violent 'hot spots' in Wilmington
After a violent weekend in Wilmington with two shootings in the same location, Wilmington Police have unveiled a new policing strategy.
Wilmington launches TweetMyJobs website
Job seekers with an active social media presence can use a website launched by the City of Wilmington on Monday that lets users receive personalized notifications about potential employment opportunities through popular networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Dover Police label death of teen found near railroad tracks 'suspicious'
A Dover teen's body was discovered along railroad tracks near a warehouse Sunday, and police are now investigating the death as suspicious.
- New Castle police cautioning residents following string of robberies, assaults
- VIDEO: New Castle County police release video of suspected package thief
- Pedestrian struck in New Castle County crossing DuPont Highway
- Teen arrested by New Castle County police for allegedly using Instagram to arrange for robbery
- Minor earthquake shakes Philadelphia suburbs
- New Castle man charged by Wilmington, state police in connection to string of 18 robberies
- Driver sought in crash that killed Del. man walking his dog
- Wilmington woman charged in New Castle with possession of more than 200 bags of heroin
World/National News from CBS
- Blizzard 2015 may be falling short of predictions
- Top safety tips for surviving the blizzard of 2015
- The surprising savings from mortgage refinancing
- How a Chinese tennis champ stood up to the system
- Patriots owner wants apology over "deflate-gate"
- Gunmen storm luxury hotel in Libya capital
- Koch Brothers' network will drop almost $1 billion on 2016 election
- Blizzard 2015 hits Northeast
- Auschwitz survivors mark 70 years since liberation
- Jeb Bush sets the pace for potential competitors in 2016