Delaware's $3.9 billion budget passed in marathon session
State lawmakers passed Governor Jack Markell's proposed $3.9 billion budget early Wednesday morning, closing out the final legislative session for the year in a marathon day of meetings.
Widener University debuts Delaware Law School
The Widener University School of Law will now be known as the Delaware Law School.
3 Republican state senators help pass infrastructure bill, higher DMV fees
A previously-defeated bill that raises fees levied by the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles to fund infrastructure projects was passed with Republican support in the state Senate just before midnight Tuesday.
ACLU, dead inmate's mother suing James T. Vaughn Correctional Center for details surrounding death
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Delaware announced Wednesday its assistance in an information-seeking lawsuit filed by the mother of a man who died while incarcerated at the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center.
Lewes Historical Society wants to remind those of history during holiday weekend
The Lewes Historical Society wants to help residents and visitors alike learn more about the beach town's rich history during the July 4th holiday weekend.
- Bill granting undocumented immigrants driving privileges signed by Markell
- DuPont CEO Kullman announces successful Chemours spin-off, regular stock trading
- Swimmer rescued off Dewey Beach
- VIDEO: Wilmington launches training program to help small buisness owners
- Juveniles skating in Bear robbed at gunpoint by 3 suspects
- Weather causes delays on Amtrak's Northeast Corridor
- Markell signs package of legislation aimed at women's issues in Delaware
- Felton barn fire ruled accidental
- United Water of Delaware says customers affected by water main break should see relief soon
- EdWatch: Stories come alive with Delaware's summer reading program
- Man with 67 pitbulls at Houston home sentenced for dogfighting
- Maryland tolls going down, but gas tax going up
- WDEL's Road Scholar: One year later, I-495 Bridge still remembered as a major feat
- Christie says he's running in 2016 to 'change the world'
- Police: Drunk Wilmington man grabbed girl, 6, he didn't know and repeatedly dunked her in pool
- Man shot to death in Wilmington
- Wilmington Police issue photos of person of interest in West Side burglaries
- DNREC posts swimming advisories for Slaughter, Prime Hook beaches
- O say can you breathe? Fireworks pollute air, study says
World/National News from CBS