Meyer pushes transparency, ethics while blasting Gordon on cronyism in New Castle County Executive race
A candidate running for New Castle County Executive pushes for ethics--something he claimed the incumbent lacks--as he appeared on WDEL to discuss his ethics reform plan.
New Castle County Police ID man, 18, from Bear, as victim in parked car fatal shooting
An 18-year-old was shot and killed while sitting in a vehicle in a bear apartment complex parking lot, New Castle County Police announced Monday.
VIDEO: Bank of America donates $65,000 to Wilmington summer youth employment program
Wilmington officials on Monday accepted a $65,000 contribution from Bank of America that will allow 50 additional teenagers to participate in the city's summer youth employment program.
Wilmington beer garden passes health inspection, will be open at least through July 7
A new beer garden at the Wilmington Riverfront will be open Monday night after passing a health inspection and is expected to continue operation at least through July 7.
Man, 34, shot and killed in Wilmington
A 34-year-old man died after being shot in the head and leg in Wilmington Sunday, city police announced Monday.
- PA man cited after multi-vehicle crash on I-95 in Wilmington
- Juvenile, 15, shot in the arm in Wilmington Sunday night
- Middletown Police release surveillance image of armed robbers
- Suspect flees after Glasgow homeowners interupt burglary
- Townsend-area attempted gas station knifepoint robbery foiled by refusing clerk
- Bear carjacking victim forced to drive to multiple ATMs
- Wilmington firefighter suffers minor injuries during search & rescue operations at house fire
- Townsend-area gas station robbed of cash, cigarettes at gunpoint
- East Coast states want to tax mileage instead of gas
- Cecil County's top prosecutor arrested in Ocean City, MD for indecent exposure
- Heading out of town: Independence Day travel to break record
- Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC celebrates 40th with new exhibit
- Grace Kelly's childhood home is up for sale in Philadelphia
- Will union or casinos fare worse in Atlantic City strike?
World/National News from CBS
- Trump ready for presidency? GOP leaders hesitate
- Virginia GOP delegate sues for freedom to vote against Trump
- Thanks, Brits: U.S. stocks lose 5.3% in two trading days
- New details about mother who gunned down two daughters
- Girl, 4, sole family member to survive van-train crash in Colorado
- Pride 2016: Celebrity sightings
- Cops: 3 dead, 1 critical after Oregon shooting
- Major new twist in EgyptAir Flight 804 crash probe
- In Ohio, Clinton and Warren attack Trump
- Brexit isn't the only shocker for England