State senator's husband charged with campaign sign theft
The husband of State Senator Bethany Hall-Long was arrested Thursday after he was videotaped taking down Republican campaign signs, Middletown police said.
VIDEO: ISIS, Ebola draw ire as US Senate candidates debate on WDEL
The candidates for Delaware's U.S. Senate seat square off in a WDEL debate at Widener University School of Law.
VIDEO: Williams bans smoking in Wilmington parks, transit areas
Wilmington Mayor Dennis Williams on Wednesday signed an executive order to ban smoking in city parks, public plazas and transit areas.
DPH: 11 monitored after returning from Ebola-stricken West Africa
The Delaware Division of Public Health is monitoring 11 people in Delaware who recently traveled to one of the three West African countries affected by the Ebola virus, Sierra Leone, Guinea or Liberia.
Two seriously hurt after tractor trailer crash in Stanton
Two people were sent to the hospital Wednesday night after a crash involving a car and tractor trailer, New Castle County paramedics said.
- Holly Oak robbery suspect at large... his sketch is also
- Heroin's big brother seized in Dover
- Teal Pumpkin Project promotes food allergy awareness for Halloween
- AG Biden's office warns of Ebola scams
- Gold Alert out for Bear-area teen
- Bicyclist hurt in Ogletown
- Man shot in Wilmington
- Two charged in connection with 12 armed robberies
- Dover men indicted for allegedly falsifying gun application
- Survey: Holiday shoppers boost spending plans
- Woman robs University of Delaware students
- The tiebreaker: Biden's new role if Senate splits
- Ford recalls 205,000 SUVs for fuel tank leaks
- Chrysler recalls over 566,000 trucks, SUVs
World/National News from CBS
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine
- Deadly plane crash into Kansas airport building
- Race in America: Focus group discussion becomes heated
- Thomas Menino, former Boston mayor, dies at 71
- Did an FBI sting operation in Vegas cross the line?
- "Superheroes" watch over San Diego
- Yale grad student free from Ebola quarantine
- One age group much more likely to die from Ebola
- Christie takes on Sandy heckler: "Sit down and shut up"
- Iraq vet convicted for owning pet ducks to relieve PTSD