Shooter, 1 other student killed in school gunfire near Seattle
Authorities north of Seattle say a student opened fire in a high school cafeteria today, killing at least one person and wounding four other students. The gunman also died in the attack, from a self-inflicted gunshot.
VIDEO: Another fight at Newark HS leads to arrests
Two students were arrested after a fight broke out Friday morning inside the football stadium at Newark High School while the building was evacuated because of a bomb threat, police said.
NY, NJ issue stronger Ebola quarantine; Doctor stabilized
The governors of New Jersey and New York say they're issuing a mandatory quarantine for travelers who have had contact with Ebola-infected patients in West Africa.
VIDEO: Solar-powered lights in Browntown trees to shine a light on crime
City officials and residents gathered in Browntown on Friday to hang lights in trees lining several neighborhood streets, a move they hope will improve public safety in the Wilmington community.
Police identify man found dead on walking trail
Delaware State Police have identified the man whose body was found along a walking trail in Bear.
- VIDEO: Overcoming Odds: Bob LaManna's story
- Man arrested in Collins Park stabbing
- Struck pedestrian along busy bypass in Christiana
- Shooting in Wilmington's Southbridge section leaves one hurt
- Separate murder trials sought in soccer shootings
- 3 arrested in Dover on heroin charges after tip
- Anxious night in Brookemeade: fire destroys pool house
- Carper to visit West Virginia to stump for Tennant
World/National News from CBS
- Students describe deadly shooting at Washington state high school
- "Kicked in the gut": National parks vandalism sparks furor
- Nurses who treated Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan tell their story
- Woman quarantined in New Jersey for Ebola exposure develops fever
- Dallas nurse Nina Pham is now Ebola-free, NIH says
- 2 California sheriff's deputies shot dead; suspect arrested
- Royals edge Giants 3-2, take 2-1 World Series lead
- School shooting in Wash. state
- NYC police commissioner: Hatchet attack was terrorist act
- Ottawa gunman complained mosque too liberal and inclusive