Committee recommends charter revocation for Delaware MET in Wilmington
A new Wilmington charter school is already at risk of closing.
Barney wants Delaware's congressional seat in 2016
Democrat Sean Barney has announced that he's running for Congress in 2016.
Wilmington-based Chemours to lay off 400 workers, about 50 in Delaware
Wilmington-based Chemours announced on Monday that it plans to lay off 400 workers globally, including about 50 Delaware employees.
Newark City Council approves hefty property tax hike in 2016 budget
Newark City Council passed the city's 2016 operating budget.
WDEL's Road Scholar: Rapid Flash Beacons arrive in Delaware for improved safety at pedestrian crossings
A busy roadway near Newark becomes the state's first location for an enhanced pedestrian crosswalk.
- Jury picked in assault trial of Dover police officer
- Marshall pushes for $15 minimum wage in Delaware
- VIDEO: Federal grant helps pay for water filtration system in New Castle
- Worker burned during flash fire at Delaware City Refinery
- Seaford ice company faces significant penalties from prior work-related amputee cases
- Millsboro woman faces DUI after crash ends police pursuit
World/National News from CBS
- Chicago police chief fired amid outcry over shooting
- Obama calls climate change an "imperative" despite terror threat
- Couple "out of options" finds kidney donor on Craigslist
- Gas prices keep falling -- how low can they go?
- US to deploy additional special ops forces to Iraq, Syria
- Many questions in new Juneau, Alaska mayor's death
- Gunfire "from every angle" in downtown Atlanta shootout
- Extreme photos of pollution
- All the Democratic women senators rally for Clinton -- except Warren
- Express Scripts offers $1 alternative to $750 pill