VIDEO: Law bans tanning for minors next year
Starting next year, teens will have to get spray-on tans or use tanning lotions ahead of prom season if they want that summer glow.
City council's override vote could jeopardize county grant
New Castle County Executive Tom Gordon said a $225,000 grant to the Wilmington Fire Department will be recalled if city council members override a mayoral veto of a bill cutting $511,000 that funds eight vacant firefighter positions.
VIDEO: City's 16th Street bridge now 'Mayor Baker Bridge'
Wilmington's first mayor to serve three consecutive terms gets his name on a piece of city real estate.
UD tripling some residence halls
One roommate is plenty, but this year, more University of Delaware freshman will have two.
Wilm U. gaming students get a taste of fantasy design in real world
A new business incubator on the campus of Wilmington University is highlighting the talents of some advanced game and media design students.
- Police: Bear area shooting was drug deal gone wrong
- New Castle County money transfer examined
- Pedestrian hit on Foulk Rd. in critical condition
- Independent Party of DE has A.G. candidate
- Traffic stop leads to arrests
- Gas prices continue to fall
World/National News from CBS
- Tornado slams Boston area as eastern U.S. cleans up after powerful storms
- Hamas leader: No peace under Israeli occupation
- What do your religious beliefs say about your politics?
- Up close and underwater with the Nile crocodile
- Couple finds tribute flag at flea market, returns it to fallen Marine's mom
- Arrest made in disappearance of NH teen Abigail Hernandez
- Israelis, Palestinians trade blame for deadly airstrikes on park, hospital
- Healthy "brown fat" may reduce risk for obesity and diabetes
- World War I seen by U.S. doctor
- Teens helped each other escape South Korea ship disaster