Pitt crushes Delaware in opener 62-0
James Conner rushed for 153 yards and four first-half touchdowns as Pittsburgh ripped Delaware 62-0 on Saturday.
Claymont house fire displaces family
The state Fire Marshal's office is investigating a house fire that happened in Claymont Saturday morning.
Troopers seek suspect in Wilmington shooting
State police are asking for your help finding the triggerman in an early-morning shooting in Wilmington.
VIDEO: HS Football Preview - A.I. duPont
Quarterback Freddie Heard's growth could go a long way to A.I. duPont getting into the mix in Flight A this season.
Feds: Plane with unconscious pilot goes into ocean
The Coast Guard says the pilot of a small airplane lost consciousness while flying and the plane crashed into the Atlantic Ocean off the Virginia coast.
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Md. casino hostess banned from contact with high-rollers
- Police: dog started fire in NJ home
- Ex-FBI director grateful for care after crash
- VIDEO: Markell talks STEM; Bonini focuses on crime in weekly messages
- Police: Smyrna mom left autistic child in car alone
- Milford man charged w/DUI after Saturday morning crash
- Police: Registered sex offender raped child
- UPDATE: Jury acquits man in Leipsic murder case
- Attorneys eye ex-death row inmate's confession
- Sept. marks National Preparedness Month
- 470 Showboat workers get new jobs with company
- Limited bus service for Labor Day
- Holiday changes recycling collection schedule in Wilmington
- Experimental Ebola drug heals all monkeys in study
- HS Football Preview - Newark
- Newark native named to UD Athletics HOF
World/National News from CBS
- Study: New heart failure drug shows big promise
- Amid ISIS violence, Saudi king warns of threat to U.S.
- Rams cut Michael Sam, first openly gay player drafted
- U.S. airstrikes and aid for Iraqi city under siege
- Girl dies in sand cave collapse on Oregon coast
- EU gives Russia ultimatum but doesn't impose Ukraine sanctions
- Missing British boy with brain tumor found in Spain
- Photos of the Week
- Hamptons residents shocked by KKK recruitment fliers
- Last surviving Hindenburg crew member dies at 92