VIDEO: US 301 Mainline Project looks to improve safety, traffic issues in Middletown area
Ground was broken Friday on the U.S. 301 Mainline Project in the Middletown area, signaling the start of construction on the long-awaited project that officials hope will ease congestion on local roadways and improve safety.
'Ideal plunging conditions' for 25th annual Polar Bear Plunge in Rehoboth
Rehoboth Beach will draw summer-like crowds this weekend, as more than 3,000 people are expected to dash into the ocean Sunday for the 25th Polar Bear Plunge for Special Olympics Delaware.
Troopers seek masked gas station holdup man
Delaware State Police are asking for the public's help finding a masked suspect who robbed a Newark-area gas station Friday night.
DSP busts wanted brothers
Delaware State Police have arrested two brothers from Milford who were wanted on a slew of charges.
Elderly MD man ctied after Georgetown-area crash
An elderly Maryland man was ticketed by State Police after a crash involving his car and a tractor-trailer near Georgetown.
- Greenwood man arrested on drug, gun counts after DSP investigation
- Elsmere Police: Drugs fall out of suspect's pant leg, found 'tucked in buttocks'
- Claymont man dies after being detained at scene of car tampering
- Blood Bank of Delmarva kicks off urgent appeal for donors in advance of Super Bowl weekend
- Shots fired outside Famous Tim's in Wilmington
- Wawa in Bear robbed by note-wielding man implying he was armed
- Man, 21, allegedly pulls gun during foot chase with Dover Police
- Dover Police, parole officers arrest 2 on drug charges following midnight raid
- VIDEO: Wilmington could expand ban on feeding pigeons after problems with bird droppings at park
- Pennsylvania woman killed in bed by falling tree, husband trapped
- Bridgestone-Firestone recalls over 36,000 truck tires
- National parks face $12B backlog for maintenance work
- Twitter moves to actively seek out terrorist supporters
World/National News from CBS
- Republican debate: Candidates defend records, readiness
- Rescuers race to find survivors after deadly quake
- Reporter's Notebook: Zika outbreak in Brazil
- â€‹Seoul: North Korea fires rocket seen as covert missile test
- Multiple people dead in Texas shootout
- How much will hosting the Super Bowl cost San Francisco?
- 8th Republican debate
- Officials look for cause of deadly NYC crane collapse
- Officials: Suicide bomber may have blown hole in jet
- Ex-NYPD officer dubbed "Cannibal Cop" tells his story