Beau Biden funeral set for Saturday at St. Anthony's in Wilmington
A funeral mass will be held Saturday at 10:30 a.m. at St. Anthony of Padua Church in Wilmington, according to a statement from the Vice President Joe Biden's office.
New charity named after Beau Biden will help children
A new charity that will protect children has been established in honor of the late Beau Biden.
Delaware House passes marijuana decriminalization bill
The state House has approved a bill decriminalizing possession of small amounts of marijuana.
Cost of Williams' policing plan draws concern from some Wilmington council members
Some Wilmington council members said they're concerned about an expected budget amendment from Mayor Dennis Williams' administration that would be used to pay for a handful of new positions proposed as part of a major restructuring of the city's police force.
Vehicle crashes into Newark Boston Market
A car crashed into a Boston Market in Newark Tuesday afternoon, Newark Police said.
- Beau Biden - A Visual Reflection
- Cannabis oil bill for kids with diseases, passes Delaware Senate, heads to House
- New Castle County Police charge Newark man with sexually abusing children
- Wilmington Police investigating incident where woman was shot in foot in Hilltop neighborhood
- New Castle County Police ask public for help closing 3 home invasion cases 10 days
- Sketch released of peeping burglar at Greenville home
- Delaware Public Service Commission approves Exelon, Pepco merger
- Officers cleared in fatal shooting
- Man shot in New Castle-area by suspect making demands through home window
- Police: Fight leads to shooting in Wilmington
- Cape Henlopen Fishing Pier to reopen later this year
- WDEL's Road Scholar: Milford Overpass gets $325K facelift
World/National News from CBS