VIDEO: Newark blanks Glasgow 16-0
Newark found a new way to win Friday night against Glasgow. Instead of their usual aerial display, they went with a tough, stout defense, and a strong running game.
VIDEO: DMA ends Tower Hill's winning streak at 12
Four different DMA players scored rushing touchdowns, and the defense forced four turnovers, as No. 5 DMA defeated Tower Hill 34-14 to end the Hillers' 12-game regular season winning streak.
VIDEO: Dickinson holds on, defeats rival McKean
Dickinson scored early on a long touchdown pass and the ensuing two-point conversion was the difference as they held on to get the win, 8-6 over rival McKean.
VIDEO: Cropper's 2 TDs lift St. Elizabeth to comeback win over Delmar
St. Elizabeth RB Chris Cropper rushed for two touchdowns on Friday, helping the Vikings pick up their first win of the season on Friday in a comeback 12-8 victory over Delmar.
VIDEO: Caravel suffers loss to Archbishop Curley (Md.)
Archbishop Curley of Maryland traveled north to take on the Caravel Buccaneers on a cold Friday night. Both teams were undefeated coming into the match up and the intensity could be felt from the bleachers.
- Friday Night High School Scoreboard
- VIDEO: UD students protest school's harassment policy
- WPD investigates Friday night shooting
- VIDEO: Environmental consulting firm goes green
- VIDEO: County land use GM talks Brandywine Hundred development
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be repeated'
- Biden: Young men need to stand against violence
- Coons spends almost $400K for media, consulting
- Report: Denn campaign finance report causes confusion
- Woman acquitted of murder because of insanity
- Wilmington man arrested on cocaine possession charges
- Troopers seek suspects who took teen's sneakers
- County Police seek naked jogger
- Police in Delaware and Md. looking for strong-arm robber
- Lewes woman arrested on 4th DUI after crash
- Harrington Juvenile Arrested for Rape
- Man in critical condition after North Star crash
- Man jailed on heroin charges in Wilmington
- 3 vying for 2 seats in Dewey election Saturday
- CDC: Severe respiratory illness now in 22 states, but not Del.
- VIDEO: Hodgson 34, Caesar Rodney 6
- VIDEO: St. Mark's 28, Sussex Central 0
- VIDEO: Friends 24, Woodbridge 20
- VIDEO: Cape Henlopen 43, Indian River 7
- VIDEO: Sussex Tech 46, Milford 0
- VIDEO: Laurel 59, Smyrna 42
- VIDEO: Mount St. Joseph 35, Dover 20
World/National News from CBS
- White House fence-jumper makes it well beyond fence
- Former Defense Secretary: U.S. in Syria too late, left Iraq too soon
- The makeup artist who's seen it all
- Eye Opener: Damage control at the NFL
- Police searching for suspect in Pa. trooper shooting in dense area
- Mom questioned over son's solo outdoor playtime
- Deal reached in Ukraine peace talks to pull artillery back
- Photos of the week
- Actress detained by L.A. police refuses to back down
- Questions linger over America's role in fighting ISIS